Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cold!

My friends have joked that I must be Mr. Freeze or something because everywhere I go, the weather gets awful.
Well, it has been raining for the past couple days and is supposed to continue raining until Wednesday.
Today, boyfriend and I went to a pick-n-pull to look for a replacement wheel for his dad's van. It was about 45 degrees and drizzly when we got there. We spent about an hour and a half picking through a bunch of gutted vehicles, but luck was not with us.
After that, we had lunch with his parents at Burger King and went home, hoping to get some computer time in since we had some WoW stuff scheduled. But the dog had gotten really cold and wet from the rain, and the carpet in her doggy igloo was wet, so we ended up powerwashing both dogloos. We are waiting for them to dry before we cut new carpet for them.
Anyway. I am wet and cold. We've been inside for a couple hours now, but being out in the cold and wet all day has just chilled me to the bone, and I feel like I can't get warm anymore. Bleh.

1 comment: